[LV.5]常住居民I

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-28 08:07:22 | 显示全部楼层
    俺品味低、欣赏能力差,这叫什么玩意啊?就是一大型演唱会啊

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-7-28 12:37:50 | 显示全部楼层

伦敦开幕式海外吐槽版(部分北京奥运会开幕式视频下的评论)

伦敦开幕式海外吐槽版(部分北京奥运会开幕式视频下的评论)

先来WSJ华尔街日报的(转):

You need to be on acid to understand the opening.it was bad!!by Jony7/27/2012 10:21:21 PM 6:21 AM

你需要先HIGH点大麻再来看这个开幕式,太烂了

Wish they had the lights on earlier, so we could see what was going onby Daniel Hargreaves7/27/2012 10:20:04 PM 6:20 AM
      惟愿他们能够早一点时间把灯打开,那么我们就可以看清楚到底发生什么了

pls go to you tube and watch the Beijing ceremonies! The Brits will be ashamed of what they have given to the world today!by patriia7/27/2012 10:18:33 PM 6:18 AM
      请去U2B看北京开幕式,这些英国人会为他们今天给世界展示了什么而羞愧

noooo my tv turned off!!by isaac7/27/2012 10:05:40 PM 6:05 AM
      我电视关了

To put a floundering system in the middle of such a wonderful event? I suppose America should put Obamacare at the center the next time the US is privileged to host the Games. What a joke!by NHS - Really?7/27/2012 10:05:39 PM 6:05 AM
      放一个XXX(我不知道他指的具体是哪个环节,我没完整看)放在那么大一个盛事中间?我想那下次美国获得奥运举办权的时候应该把奥巴马的医改政策放在里面。真是笑话

Beijing and Vancouver impressive……I was hoping to watch and get entertained by the British but I got Mr Bean! Awful. Danny Boyle what a waste of money!by fire danny7/27/2012 9:58:45 PM 5:58 AM
      北京和温哥华令人印象深刻...我本来希望看一看得到点来自英国的欢乐,结果我得到憨豆先生!糟糕。丹尼鲍依简直是浪费钱

What was that all about, a huge lost oppertunity , I am British and was ashamed at this opening,they had an almost once in a lifetime to make this big, and it was a joke, Barcelona, Canada winter olimpics best for meby Richard7/27/2012 9:57:46 PM 5:57 AM
      这都是什么啊,巨大的失败,我是英国人,真难为情。他们有人生几乎只有一次的机会做个好的开幕式,结果是个笑话。巴塞罗那和加拿大冬奥会对我来说是最好的
    As a Londoner, I’m so disappointed. Most of it has just been one chaotic party without any harmony… and nothing stunning visually. Where’s the entertainment for the non British world that is watching this? Organizers should have warned everybody to study the history and culture of Britain, and be fluent in the English language, prior to the event.by barmiparmi7/27/2012 9:57:19 PM 5:57 AM

作为一个伦敦人,太失望了。基本上就有个混乱的party,没一点和谐。视觉上没一点出彩的地方。看不出怎么去娱乐非英语世界的观众。组办方应该在开幕式前先通知大家学习英国历史和文化,还要会讲流利的英文

London opening ceremony team did not do their homework! It’s a complete failure. I did not understand the opening ceremony! Nor did I get any sense of what it really means to be British!by olympic hopeful7/27/2012 9:56:50 PM 5:56 AM
      开幕式团队完全没做功课,完全是失败。我一点都看不懂这个开幕式,也完全看不出这个对英国人来说有什么意思
    Danny Boyle! what’s with all those rap music, bed time monsters, back to the 80′s…..you could have done better!by upset7/27/2012 9:56:12 PM 5:56 AM
      丹尼鲍依。全部那些RAP音乐是怎么回事?回到80年代了。你本来可以做的更好的

“The Chinese get a surprisingly big round of applause.”

It was a delayed “thank you” for their opening ceremony not being lame.by Piliage7/27/2012 9:55:21 PM 5:55 AM
      中国人获得了惊奇的巨大的掌声
      那是对北京开幕式迟来的“谢谢”

bloody failure!by back in london7/27/2012 9:54:03 PM 5:54 AM
      巨大的失败

The absolute worst ceremony.. No culture whatsoever… Its been confirmed
      绝对最差的开幕式,完全没文化...习惯了~~

This is utterly woeful. Where are the fireworks, drums, atmosphere?! It is truely bad. Seriously, all this hype and a BILLION people watching, Boyle has decided the best use of time to represent the UK on a global stage is Dizzy Rascal rapping in a house and two unknown people texting and going to a fake house party. I can only apologise to the rest of the world; i’m just as confused as you are as to what I just saw. Where are the different historical periods with kings, queens and castles? Where was the world wars that brought the whole world together where we all shared suffering? Where is the sporting element and parts that the rest of the whole world can understand?! Danny Boyle, you should be ashamed im surprised it never had an advert for Coka Cola half way through…
      太糟糕了,烟火鼓声气氛在哪里?真的很差,说真的,宣布吹的天花乱坠,亿万观众在看,丹尼鲍依决定最好能代表英国的居然是令人头昏的RAP和两个路人在发短信然后去了一个山寨HOME PARTY!我能做的只有给全世界道歉,我也跟你一样困惑我看到的开幕式,看不到不同历史时期的国王女王城堡,看不到世界大战把全世界团结在一起分享我们的痛楚,看不到关于运动的阐述,剩下的英国外的世界完全看不懂。丹尼,你该羞愧

so bored i’m now drinking my son in law’s gin with diet coke ! no tonic in the house !by mike kiddle7/27/2012 9:51:48 PM 5:51 AM

太无聊了。我现在在喝我女婿的GIN酒+健怡可乐。 家里没有补品啊

i have to wait another 4 years to see hopefully a better opening ceremony! but Britain, you topped it…it’s not bad, its horrible! am sorry but am just being honest!by name it7/27/2012 9:39:42 PM 5:39 AM

我还得再等4年,希望能看到好一点的开幕式。不过,英国,你赢了,你不是差,简直是恐怖。不好意思,我只是很诚实

I am from Asia and I was impressed with Vancouver and Beijing. London is messed up. what right does Danny Boyle have to have messed up what could possibly be one of the most anticipated show in the world. It could Britiain’s chance to brag!by Anonymous7/27/2012 9:32:01 PM 5:32 AM

我是亚洲人,对北京和温哥华开幕式印象深刻,伦敦搞砸了。丹尼怎么了,搞砸一个本来是全世界最值得期待的show,本来是英国很好的炫耀机会的

I was hoping to get a glimpse of UK’s culture, history and to get inspired by the ceremony. But I got nonsense. by Pat7/27/2012 9:31:25 PM 5:31 AM
      我本来希望可以一窥英国的文化,历史,通过开幕式得到启发,结果,我得到的是乱七八糟
    This is even worse than I could ever have imagined. What would be wrong with just welcoming the athletes and then going to bed like lm doing now. Thanks for making britain a laughing stock again!by Anonymous7/27/2012 9:31:12 PM 5:31 AM
      这简直比我能想象的还糟,还不如直接欢迎运动入场,然后上床睡了。谢谢啊,再次让英国沦为笑柄

This country should be ashamed of this dross put out to the world, it looks as if all the village am dram societies have been called in at the last minute to try and entertain a crowd. What an absolute waste of time and money.by Disgusted in England7/27/2012 9:30:09 PM
      5:30 AM
      这个国家应该为向世界展示了这些垃圾而羞愧。看上去就像

The athletes are here… so that’s it for the ceremony… damn i should have chose golf over this boring bs…by Ocean's X7/27/2012 9:30:02 PM 5:30 AM
      运动员进场了,这才是开幕式啊...靠~我应该选择去看高尔夫而不是这个无聊的开幕式的

I agree 110% Andrew M. Worst ceremonies I have seen! Bad!by Kristine7/27/2012 9:29:56 PM 5:29 AM
      我110%同意XXX,我看过最烂的开幕式

Look, if none of you are going to come out and say it then I will.
      This is shamefully pathetic. Unquestionably the worst Opening Ceremonies for a wide variety of reasons in ‘decades’.
      好吧,如果你们不打算说,那我来说:这是数十年以来最可耻的可悲的毫无疑问的最烂的开幕式,理由太多了
    I”ve been flipping back from several channels to the opening ceremony and it’s not getting any better. Can I say Boring!!! Is it just me?by MB7/27/2012 9:28:55 PM 5:28 AM
      我转了好几个频道再转回来,还是没有好看一点。我可以说无聊吗?只是我这样觉得吗?

cut out the Stars! we need inspiration performance. Olympics is not about Hollywood. its about the regular man and we need more inspirational performance than this.by bored7/27/2012 9:28:21 PM 5:28 AM
      那些明星够了吧。我们需要的是启发灵感的表演,奥林匹克不是好莱坞,他是关于普通人的,我们需要有启发性的表演多过这个

I’m finding it hard to follow what’s going on.by Ram Singh7/27/2012 9:26:58 PM 5:26 AM
      我发现这开幕式我很难明白在发生什么

sorry but comparing this with Beijing and the Winter Olympics in Canada, they were better than what I am seeing. Danny Boyle messed this up! Big TIME!!!!!!!!!!by Anonymous7/27/2012 9:26:42 PM 5:26 AM
      不好意思,对比北京奥运和加拿大冬奥会,他们做的比我这次看到的好,丹尼搞砸了。事件大条了
    This all seems a bit commercial to me.by Scotty K7/27/2012 9:26:04 PM 5:26 AM

这所有的让我看起来,都像是广告

Well this tops Vancouver for corny amateurish tedium.by Laurel7/27/2012 9:25:50 PM 5:25 AM
      比笨拙老土冗长,这超过温哥华

Watching it live via streaming. The show is boring…

Give me some real performance by some real stars.by JG7/27/2012 9:24:44 PM 5:24 AM
      这表演真无聊,给我点真正明星的真正表演吧

I guess some knowledge of UK history might help a bit… i’m honestly a bit lost so far…by Ocean's X7/27/2012 9:23:54 PM 5:23 AM
      我想有一点关于英国历史的知识会帮助一点去理解,老实说,我有点看不懂了

I might be too early to judge but the ceremony I am seeing with all the pop culture music is pretty sad considering this is the OLYMPICS! I am not impressed…yet…sorryby KR7/27/2012 9:22:18 PM 5:22 AM
      我也许下结论太早,不过我看这开幕式全是这种流行音乐有点悲剧,考虑到这可是奥运会啊。

This opening ceremony is unbelievably bad. I can’t believe Danny Boyle actually is the mastermind behind this royal mess. totally boring. the only good (kinda) bits are the Queen/Bond and Mr. Bean. The opening is like a travelogue and then we get non-stop music videos. Olympics opening cermont is supposed to be spectacular and grand for the international audience. This has to be worst ever Olympics opening I’ve ever watched. What a huge yawn fest!!
      这个开幕式简直难以置信的糟,我不敢相信丹尼鲍依是这场灾难的推手,太无聊了。唯一稍好的是女王和邦德,还有憨豆,这开幕式就好像旅行途中不停的给你看MTV。奥运会开幕式本应该是带给全球观众巨大壮观的表演。这绝对是我看过最烂的开幕式

I am watching a rock concert or what?by Andy7/27/2012 11:04:49 PM 7:04 AM

我是在看摇滚演唱会吗?

Time to go to bed and maybe when I wake up it was just one big nightmare dream…by Anonymous7/27/2012 11:12:48 PM 7:12 AM
      到时间上床了,也许等我醒来会发现这只是一场噩梦

comment by supersubag (U7126766)
      posted 14 Hours Ago

We'll make this look like a children's party in 4 years time - we're GREAT Britain - you don't hear anyone calling it "Great China" - although they do have that Great Wall...

4年后的我们或搞成一场小p孩儿狂欢 —— 我们是“大”不列颠,—— 没人把中国叫成“大”中国,即使他们有伟大的长城。

其实这一条很符合我对这张开幕式的感受,于是我翻译一下

对于伦敦开幕式唯一的问题就在于那场结束于一个吻和‘我家在开party’的该死的音乐会。这TM是什么东西
    刚开始的牧场,很漂亮
    工业革命,五环的制造,很棒
    007和憨豆先生,很有趣(因为他们在主流文化里是很有名的英国佬)
    接下来,,,音乐会? 什么破玩意儿

中国人用击鼓开场,然后他们延续着展现了他们的文化,他们的艺术。 而不是丢一群年轻人。

The ONLY problem with the London opening was that fucking concert ending with the kiss and "ARTY IN MY HOUSE!!!!". What.The.Fuck.Was that?
    The beginning, the meadow, BEAUTIFUL.
    The industrial revolution, the construction of the rings, AWESOME.
    The 007 and Mr. Bean, FUNNY (because they're well known British guys in popular culture).
    Then...the concert...what the fuck?
    The Chinese started with a bang (literally), and they continue to expand to their arts, their culture. Not bunch of teens.

Every minute it passed watching the London opening ceremony, I was thinking about chinese and greek ones.
    linegenrou 26 秒前
    Major hotness way better than London
    wassha09 46 秒前
    Beijing 2008 was 10 times better then London 2012...
    UK, you must shame!
    aznboynl 53 秒前
    They could have at least thrown in a double-decker bus or that lady's voice in the train station saying, "mind the gap!"
    email16v 1 分钟前
    I watched London's ceremony for 5 minutes, deemed it self-centered trash and came to watch this exhibit of discipline, unity and open arms. China nailed it.
    DucknTrollinc 1 分钟前
    Yea London's opening ceremonies was very forgettable can't wait for rio de janeiro
    wassha09 2 分钟前
    I`ve already bought oil for the big black butts...
    SuperJuliusC 对 wassha09 的回复 (显示评论) 52 秒前
    Can I just say that I thought the London opening ceremony was great. We chose to show off our media because it's probably the biggest part of our country. You showed off your culture so why can't we? The last time we hosted the olympics, we had no money. This was our chance to really show off and I think we did it pretty well. It was just different because Bejjing was so hard to beat we had to go at it a completely different way. So less of the hate.
    jessica ilett 2 分钟前
    LONDON OLYMPICS = HARRY POTTER, 007, MR BEAN, VOLDERMORT, MARY POPPINS = PATHETIC COMEDY ACT! LOL!
    Darkhisagi 3 分钟前
    londons ceremony was a ok in small parts but mostly an embarrassment compared to the chinese, they made London looked like a bunch of amateurs. London opening ceremony was almost entirely a bunch of crap!
    slouttop 3 分钟前
    London opening ceremony sure fuck it up with Pop culture.
    TheAgentJC 3 分钟前
    I think the highlight for London 2012 was watching the unpaid actors haul off the stage....which was on the broadcast for 10 full minutes. This is part of the show? I bet the advertisers would have wanted that time back! Coke? McDonalds? hello?
    email16v 4 分钟前
    This is better opening than london 2012
    rubysheryl 5 分钟前
    To all of you criticising londons one, you just didn't get it, Beijing was incredible but londons showed ingenuity and imagination, and ours has humour too! both Beijing and London were amazing in different ways
    n17spurs 5 分钟前
    该评论已删除
    隐匿作者
    british history=colonisation.
    AndroidGZS 对 mrsmarshmallow 的回复 (显示评论) 4 分钟前
    Are you kidding? The only history part dealt with was the industrial revolution. Since when social networks and smsing is british history?
    linegenrou 对 mrsmarshmallow 的回复 (显示评论) 4 分钟前
    TOKYO 2020! Japan will ERASE the memory of London from all memory!
    ZephonTLucifer 7 分钟前
    BUT not good enough to erase Beijings awespiring performance in 2008!
    Darkhisagi 对 ZephonTLucifer 的回复 (显示评论) 5 分钟前
    Im watching this instead...I don't get London's Opening ceremony
    DearDiary55 8 分钟前
    The Chinese government begged the world 4 years ago to stop protesting against their invasion of Tibet. They promised everybody they will start talks about Tibet's situation after the Beijing Olympic Games... well China, London 2012 is here and we are still waiting!!!!
    ElTioCaiman 8 分钟前
    What a pathetic opening ceremony from london. geez
    peeps5611 8 分钟前
    well britain thats what you get for hiring a filmmaker....
    curiosity55 9 分钟前
    Wow, such a lack of faith from so many of you, nobody here seems to know what the Olympics is about and it's really saddening...
    Olympic spirit you retards!
    CommanderFensom 9 分钟前
    This was way better!
    maya3491 9 分钟前
    this reminds me of south park
    AirCarty87 9 分钟前
    Like if you turned off the television, and you tubed this instead!
    frankg4242 10 分钟前
    The 2008 opening ceremony was a million times better than the London. I mean what the hell was that teenage love story about? Your suppose to display your culture and heritage.
    McChavez11 10 分钟前
    I guess we got spoiled by the 2008 Open Ceremonies. Oh well.
    hojh32 10 分钟前
    Actually~I like London ceremony a lot~because different culture and different opening ceremony , that's all~
    EXOlynnarticle 12 分钟前
    "They told these drummers to smile more, and that's taken some of the edge off of it."
    No it hasn't....
    acjones810 12 分钟前
    This might be the one of best Olympic act made
    Queen of England just owned everyone by parachuting out of the heli.
    SantoPelaez 13 分钟前
    London zzzzzzzzzzzz
    sectiona 14 分钟前
    I think that the London opening ceremony is pretty good.
    zeldafan1297 14 分钟前
    What with all the Harry Potter hate?
    IntoTheBarrier 14 分钟前
    I think the London opening ceremony is pretty cool
    zeldafan1297 15 分钟前
    Yeah IF it was a comedy act with 007, Mr Bean and Harry Potter! Defo stupid espeically witht he Wueens diving for the OLYMPICS lol
    Darkhisagi 对 zeldafan1297 的回复 (显示评论) 12 分钟前
    someone or tv channel post a complete video of the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympic Games, please! Because this opening ceremony in London did not like!
    TheWillbadboy 15 分钟前
    London's had more charm and humor and had actual meaning. This ceremony was like watching some fucking robots tap drums for three hours.
    Tommyfungun 16 分钟前
    Watching London ceremony I saw...007, Lord Voldemort, and Mr.Bean. Only things of importance
    cerebrum3000 对 Tommyfungun 的回复 (显示评论) 14 分钟前
    Wrong, it was a celebrity driven ceremony with no soul let alone class. 007, Mr Bean and Harry Potter... that's Britian? What a travesty. This is the Olympics not Hollywood.
    ZephonTLucifer 对 Tommyfungun 的回复 (显示评论) 13 分钟前 11
    What's the real meaning when teenagers text?
    karl88k 对 Tommyfungun 的回复 (显示评论) 13 分钟前
    London's cermony was like sitting with Jeremy Kyle watching something that was embarrassing! Beijings cermoney ACTUALLY has tension, suspense and thats whats fun and exciting
    Darkhisagi 对 Tommyfungun 的回复 (显示评论) 10 分钟前
    London Olympic opening ceremony is NOT shit, it's just that Chinese one was TOO great and will be permanent THE GREATEST ceremony in olympic history, you can't compare World champion with normal but good player, and say the latter is shit, people will realize how great the british one was in 2016 because it will show the average and normal opening ceremony,
    not the great chiense one,
    espanolelaaaaaa 16 分钟前 5
    The greatest opening ceremonies where 1936 Berlin and 2000 Sydney...
    SuperJuliusC 对 espanolelaaaaaa 的回复 (显示评论) 2 分钟前
    RIO 2016 THE BEST 
    pabloz15 16 分钟前
    I don't think it's Bad, just overshadowed and scattered.
    Brielleing 16 分钟前
    i was quite disappointed with London's opening... This goes with the future hosts of the Olympics, If you want to set the bar of the best, beat China's opening ceremonies as well as the ending =D Even though you give any country a trillion dollars to spend on, it wouldn't be perfect as how China or Korea. THE KEY IS DISCIPLINE
    thesexgodess101 17 分钟前
    and communism. 
    vandriver101 对 thesexgodess101 的回复 (显示评论) 9 分钟前
    And threats from authority.
    CommanderFensom 对 vandriver101 的回复 (显示评论) 8 分钟前
    此评论已被标记为垃圾评论 显示
    Darkhisagi 对 CommanderFensom 的回复 (显示评论) 4 分钟前

Almost 99% of people here are just going : BEJING WAS BETTER, LONDON SUCKS.
    They all lack Olympic spirit and seem to be missing the entire point of the Olympics, it's really pathetic...
    CommanderFensom 对 jessica ilett 的回复 (显示评论) 28 秒前

99%的人来这里就因为:北京更棒,伦敦是渣
    他们都缺乏了奥林匹克精神,而且看上去完全丢掉了奥林匹克的真谛,真是伤感。(这里的they应该是把北京和伦敦都算上了)

I was very disappointed with the London ceremony so I'm on youtube watching Beijing's, i don't think a make out session in front of billions is very classy, and Voldemort seriously? Thats just sad, and i don't think a rapper was the best choice. Sorry London, it was boring, very VERY cheesy, and it didn't keep my attention. if it wasn't for the talk show people explaining what was going on i would have been lost. it wasn't visual enough. Good luck trying to get the olympics there for a 4th time.
    WhenKatieGetsBored 1 分钟前
    我对伦敦的开幕式很失望所以我跑来看北京的,花了数十亿做出来的东西太糟糕了,还有伏地魔,认真的吗? 这真差劲,我不认为一场演唱会是个好主意。 对不起,伦敦,这太无聊了。非常非常差劲,完全不能吸引我的兴趣。如果不是那些脱口秀嘉宾,我连发生了什么都不知道。完全没有感官。好运吧,争取第四次奥运会。

face it. Chinese culture is more interesting anyway. Voldermot, marry poppins, etc is just silly to classify as "culture"
    K103FMAN 对 jessica ilett 的回复 (显示评论) 1 分钟前
    承认吧。中华文化更加有趣。 伏地魔,小仙女之类的,这些东西不足以被称为‘文化’

UK = FAIL
    TropiBrazil 1 分钟前
    英国=失败

yeah but not even comparing it to Beijing it still is bad..
    flightofthetallguy 对 jessica ilett 的回复 (显示评论) 3 分钟前 2
    说的对,而且就算不和北京比也很差

OLYMPIC SPIRIT ANYONE, NO?
    CommanderFensom 4 分钟前
    哪里有奥林匹克精神?

they got compensation. they can't just ask for a million dollar for moving plus a larger apartment somewhere else. it does not worth that much.
    dilegentelectron 对 0CrazyIvan0 的回复 (显示评论) 4 分钟前
    他们需要补偿,他们不能就这样让数十亿钱就打水漂了。这根本不值这么多

London was okay but the Beijing is just more visually stunning and well coordinated. Actually the London one was a bit cheesy.
    Melanie Triston 4 分钟前 2
    伦敦的还好,不过北京的更有视觉冲击力,而且配合协调。老实说伦敦的这个让人失望。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    5 天前
  • 签到天数: 30 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-28 17:29:59 | 显示全部楼层
    龙腾网友吐槽 简直高亮了 一语中的 有木有~

“如果北京奥运会开幕式以改革开放以来城市建设作为开幕,把铁血丹心、渴望、春天的故事、纤夫的爱等脍炙人口歌曲都播放一遍,配上春节晚会上那个舞蹈。再演出个北京爱情故事的舞台剧。然后以在大荧幕插播葫芦娃和我爱我家3D片段作为过场动画。我看大家不把北京奥组委爆出翔来”

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-7-30 17:55:47 | 显示全部楼层
    其实就图个热闹
    何必这么苛求
    *滑块验证:
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 马上注册

本版积分规则

qq群及公众号二维码

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|星虎 ( 黔ICP备05004538号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:16